Tuesday, October 13, 2009

small triumphs.


Good god, I just can't get enough of this new blogging. Or of you girls.

I have fantastic news amidst several days that have been quite dumpy.

I bought a scale today, and weighed myself.

I had estimated that I was around 190, which was absolutely mortifying, especially since I was heavier this past year, leading me to conclude that at some point I had probably said hello to 200 and some of her friends.

But I weighed myself.

182.7 pounds.

I'm thrilled. Well, thrilled is a bit strong. But I'm pleased. I guess I had really just overestimated, and so now it feels like I've lost more than 7 pounds in 24 hours. Yeah, wouldn't that be nice...ha.

Well anyway, I am excited to be able to make my first change to my stats, even if it is merely due to a numerical error on my part. And although I am in the 180s (barf), I'm in the low 180s, and I'm sure as hell not in the 190s (double barf).

Again, I am just mesmerized by all of your words, darlings. Your posts really have inspired me so much. I feel like this time really will be it. Thank god. And a million thanks for the followers and comments I've been starting to receive - they are so deeply appreciated (and exciting to get!).

I have a feeling this won't be my last post of the day - Blogger and I have begun a romantic affair and you know how those first few days of puppy-love are...

So much love to you all,
kk

No comments:

Post a Comment