Thursday, October 15, 2009

self discipline.


I thought you all might be interested in this.

A few months ago, I stumbled across Los Angeles trainers Gunnar Peterson and Gregg Miele's self discipline website. The concept is great, especially for us: wear the bracelet to help control yourself, whether in regards to food, exercise, thinking, whatever you want to do. Just wearing it is a reminder of the greatest power of your self, and you can snap it if you feel yourself slipping away from your control. Celebrities such as Kim Kardashian support the self discipline bracelet, and I bought two of them this summer. They come in little black packages sealed with an inspirational quote about self control. They are $3.00 each, and you can order them online. The site also has other products with the self discipline design in addition to the black bracelets. Ever since I refueled my desire for thin, I have been wearing my self discipline band to remind myself that I am in control. It is my own personal message to myself, and ladies, so far so good!

Let me know if you end up getting one. I wish you all increased strength and unwavering self discipline - every one of you has more power than you know. Get inspired, get positive, and have faith in yourself. You can do this. So many of us have already found success in our restricting, and you are no different. When you make the decision to succeed, you will succeed.

Love, kk

2 comments:

  1. What an amazing idea!
    I usually write my weight for that morning down on the inside of my wrist, and I have #96 (my goal weight) plastered in my weekly planner, in my car, and at my desk. Luckily, no one has asked why, but if they do, I plan to tell them that it is my little sister's jersey number or something :)
    These are a great idea, and I am so glad that they work so well for you! I might just need to buy one myself. Thanks kk!

    Keeeeeeeep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the bracelet. I'm going to the site right now. I've currently reading your blog from the beginning. I see you stopped blogging in October? I hope you come back. I share a lot of your struggle.

    ReplyDelete