Monday, October 12, 2009

in search of a scale.

I need a scale. Any suggestions? I've been looking online at BedBath&Beyond, and maybe I will look at Target... any thoughts? I would like it to be precise (don't you hate when you weigh yourself, step off, weigh yourself again, and the damn thing comes up with a different number?!). And I want to be able to see at least one decimal point (i.e. 100.1 rather than just 100). Don't want to spend a fortune, but I'm not looking for a piece of crap either. Comments and suggestions are encouraged!!!

love, kk


U P D A T E
Found a basic scale at CVS for $30. It works well and can measure in increments of .1, which is great. Now for a tape measure...

2 comments:

  1. I am in the same predicament.. I HATE scale shopping!!! I'm willing to spend a LITTLE more if I KNOW it's going to work properly, but they never seem to!! I dont really trust analogue and too many digital scales read one thing the first time I step on, and another the next... I dont want an average, I want a real weight.

    Ugh. Feel your pain there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. well, i'm on the hunt. i will let you know what i come up with! xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete