Wednesday, October 14, 2009

10.14 daily totals.

I'm proud of myself today.

10.14
coffee frappuccino : 292 calories
brown rice cake : 70 calories
brown rice cake : 70 calories
tablespoon of peanut butter : 1oo calories
orange juice : 120 calories
total : 652 calories

Besides the frapp, I did great today. I've only been drinking them these past few days because I have a couple left in the fridge and I just want to get rid of them. In terms of solid food calories, I didn't even reach 250 today. Feels good.

I was going to type up a fatty post tonight. I have so much inside, so much to say. But my thoughts are scattered, and I am trying to collect them from the dirty floors of anxiety.

Think thin, be thin.

Until tomorrow,
kk



"When there's nothing left to burn, you have to set yourself on fire."

3 comments:

  1. You're doing great! Hang in there. And don't be afraid to express yourself here. We all have feelings that we need to get out. We are here to support you hon. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You should consider converting to blackcoffeeism. I used to only be able to drink lattes, then I went to americanos, and now I am totally in love with black coffee, and I can drink cup after cup of it and it tastes just as yummy as any sugary-fat filled coffee. I drink a medium roast coffee, its less bitter/better tasting then a dark roast. Plus the health benefits of black coffee are endless, it’s the highest antioxidant drink there is.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are kicking so much ass, kk! GO YOU!
    And peanut butter - oh god it is my weakness! Haha!
    I cut out the fraps because I am broke, but I too love them so much. Do you get them light, no whip? They're still pretty good.
    We're all rooting for you!

    ReplyDelete